4.25.2011

lemme smang it giiiirl...(UPDATE)

smash it and bang.

and here i thought yankin' was the cream of the crop!

is that eddie murphy making a cameo @ 1:52?! hahahahahahahaha. i crack myself up.

spotted here

UPDATE:
by request, now with lyrics!

but first...
1. what is a cooch contusion?

2. someone needs to teach me flynt flossy's moves @2:25


verse 1:
mmmmmm, hmmmmm (ay) hhmmmmm (tummiscratch beat)

hey, little lady how you feelin’?

it’s humma-boo at the crib just chillin’

tryna’ to figure out what i’m gonna do today

how 'bout you throw on somethin’ sexy and come my way?

i got a truth for you, man you gonna' like it

i hear those giggles go ahead and get excited,

you say in the bed that your man is a lame guy,

havin’ sex with him is just like watching paint dry?

daaaaamn, i really hope that that ain’t true,

but if it is, here’s what i’m gonna do for you:

and when you get here, i’m not just gonna bang it,

i’ma smash it too, so let’s just say i’m gonna smang it.


chorus:
lemme smang it girl (smash it and bang)

the way i work that kitty gonna make your heart saaang.


verse 2:
now are you ready baby then let’s get crazy

i hope your muscles warmed up, you can’t be lazy (get loose)

this is what i like to call smash bang fusion

gotta focus mama don’t wanna get a cooch contusion (that hurts)

i like to mix it up, i like to do stuff

i like to start slow and then i beat it up

you should be cautious, don’t be scary

i’ma have you lookin’ like a wild thornberry

the locals got you dry?

well let me be your tourist

and i’ll leave your body feelin' like a rainforest (drip drip)

so let’s get it poppin’, tell me can you hang?

now lemme smang it, baby: smash it and bang


repeat chorus


rap:
eff dot floss

flynt flossy, known across the nation

smash and bang is my favorite combination

kiss you to your toes 'til you get that sensation

it’s a love scene, baby, with no communication. (baby!)

got mine’s off, now to da next location (baby!)

i need inspiration, your mouth fixation,

smangin’ them jaws is my life’s aspiration,

eff dot floss loves ladies and relations (love it!)

call me marathon, my jimmy run long (long!)

call me schwarzenegger, my sex game strong (strong!)

i smang it tarantino, from dusk 'til dawn

i smang it everywhere from the bed to the lawn.


repeat chorus

4 comments:

  1. Best line ever: "I'm gonna have you lookin' like a Wild Thornbury" Wow. That's digging deep.

    I can't tell if this is meant to be ironic. I guess not. The office chair sure it classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Flynt Flossy!!!

    Very, very, funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Wild Thornberry lyric is hilarious and I love Flynt Flossy too.

    I can't tell you how many times I've watched this with absolute glee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard said he showed it to his co-workers!...

    They were... speechless!

    ReplyDelete